Hello everyone.
I am studying engineering in renewable natural resources. I want to tell you that as a child I dreamed of being a doctor, but over time I realized that I did not like blood and I discarded it. The other options I had in my mind were: psychology, business engineering, or nutrition. However, seeing everything that was happening with global warming and the extinction of species, pollution, and seeing how our home was being destroyed more and more. I found myself with the degree that i´m studying now.
My experience at the university can be summed up in that. I have felt all possible emotions, from sadness to a lot of happiness, it has been a great challenge with ups and downs, but all challenges are like that. I try to always stay motivated by remembering the reason why I started.
"Zorro chilote" , This photo because I like foxes and because it is in danger of extinction:(


oh no, it's very sad about the "Zorro chilote" :(
ResponderEliminarengineering in renewable natural resources sounds hard work with global warning u u
ResponderEliminarI don't like blood either, but I watch a lot of Dr. House
ResponderEliminarthe "zorro chilote" is beautiful, but its actual situation is sadness :(
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarIt´s very sad how the human race is destroying the world and other living beings pay the price :(