hi beautiful people! my name is Ronaldo like Ronaldo Nazario from brazil.
I like to meet new people, I like to travel, especially to the south of Chile, as a freak fact I was born in my house, it's crazy because I don't know anyone else who was born in his house, my favorite singer is Gustavo Cerati, I study engineering in renewable natural resources (I'm in my third year) I study this because I love nature and I feel a special connection, I like to walk on the grass without shoes and sometimes I hug a tree, my favorite cartoon is the pink panther.
I have always lived in La Pintana, since 2002, I have met people who are very important to me, in this place there is not much, but I have lived well here, I live with my parents and a brother, my other brother lives in Valaparaiso.
I´m boring for writing...
If you want to know me more, let's go for some beers!

Hahaha the pink panter is one of the best cartoons
ResponderEliminarA tree hugger! That's nice. And the Pink Panther's amazing.
ResponderEliminarMy favorite recursero, xoxo
ResponderEliminarwhen we will back to play football Ronaldo? :D
ResponderEliminarYou just say the day and let's go for some beers
ResponderEliminar