miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2023

The best holidays ever

 Hi everyone! on this occasion I come to talk about my best vacation. Was on the island of Chiloé in 2022. We spent a week with my brother and we stayed in a house, we went out every day to a new place, this island has many beautiful places to visit, without a doubt, I would return. Another interesting point is that the climate is very pleasant (in my opinion), to describe it in simple words, it is rainy but not stormy, the temperature is neither very cold not very hot. This climate allows for a unique vegetation that I like too much.. My brother and I went out to eat at restaurants where the food was very delicious, it is important to mention that it is a seafood area like fish, seaweed and also mussels. The people are very welcoming and kind, which makes your life a little better. It is said to be the island of witches because it has many myths and legends, however, I did not experience any paranormal experiences, unfortunately.

1 comentario:

Constructive criticism

 Hi all, as I reflect on my journey in renewable natural resources engineering, I can't help but appreciate the incredible breadth and d...