Hi everyone:)...When I was in high school a science teacher talked about norway and it´s wind farms. In addition he mentioned that it was one of the most developed countries. Which aroused my curiosity about that country, on the internet I discovered many interesting things about its sustainability and its culture. Another thing that I discovered thanks to this country were the northern lights.
Now that I think about it, living in that place for a while would be a great idea for my professional development, linking it to the management of natural resources that is becoming more and more necessary in the world.
I attach the video clip of one of my favorite songs, which was recorded in this country
it is interesting to know more about sustainable development, and ¡wow! the landscapes are really incredible. I'd love to go too.
ResponderEliminarNorguea is so beatiful :)
ResponderEliminarWhat a great song, it sounds very motivating! I didn't know it. The northern lights look so wonderful ^^
ResponderEliminarWow! Norway look very nice. Some time ago I saw a documentary about this country and are clean energies that are very useful in your career
ResponderEliminarI also want to go to Norway, I love the Nordic countries
ResponderEliminarNorway its a perfect place for your professional development :D
ResponderEliminarI love Norway, one of the most developed countries in the field of sports and with a strong focus on athletics.
ResponderEliminarI see your point. The Northern Light must be awesome to see. The song sounds good. It's nice to hear a pop song that's not in English, haha
ResponderEliminar